Your Arlington Heights and Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist - for clients who are transitioning. downsizing, retiring
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond - your "Go To Realtor" long after the sale of purchase of your home
Directing my greatest attention to the details in every situation, whether my clients are first-time/experienced home buyers or they are sellers who have been in their homes for 40 years, I will Listen to Your Real Estate Wants and Needs. With my accounting/finance background and PSA certification, I understand your Bottom Line!
There’s a great deal to consider when buying a house. Understanding how the price of your potential home is determined will help you make the smartest (and best) investment.
That’s why you need a REALTOR® who is a Pricing StrategyAdvisor (PSA). Working with a PSA adds a valuable perspective to your transaction while taking the guesswork out of pricing. Gain the confidence that the home you plan to buy has the most accurate price.
When you’re selling your house, you want to get the most from your investment. But determining the most accurate price for your home can be confusing.
That’s why you need a REALTOR® who is a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA). A PSA adds a valuable perspective to your sale by taking the guesswork out of pricing.
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
Partnering with a global Brokerage - Coldwell Banker Residential means more exposure for your listing and more opportunities for locating your new home. Maximum marketing gets your home on over 900 sites. *In January ColdwellBankerHomes.com had 13.7 million listing views nationwide! Your home is featured on this site when you list!
As a Broker affiliated with Coldwell Banker, a global company, I can connect you with a top Realtor anywhere - nationally or internationally. If you or someone you know is relocating outside of the Chicagoland area, call me to help make your move less stressful and more successful.
Considering filing a Property Tax Appeal? Contact me via email - email@example.com include your property address, email contact information and phone number - I can send you to information use for your appeal.
* Information obtained from Coldwell Banker eMarketing Analytics January 2017 report.
Property Taxes in Illinois
Winterizing Your Home
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Whether youÆre a first-time home buyer in search of your dream home, a seller looking to downsize or an investor looking for a great opportunity, working with a dedicated real estate professional can make all the difference.
I deliver unmatched customer service, and my genuine desire to see your property goals come true makes me the go-to resource for all your real estate needs. For sellers, I take full advantage of Coldwell BankerÆs« marketing tools to ensure that your property is broadly promoted on a variety of channels, including major real estate websites, and my negotiation skills are second to none. For buyers, I effectively analyze the local market and target trends to help you find the perfect home at the right price.
If youÆre looking for a positive, helpful partner who is ready to provide you with exceptional service, letÆs talk today!